16 June 2015 Tuesday
This the fourth and last internal NDP rehearsal for the RSAF, also the media preview day.
I was not expecting any blue sky today due to the heavy rains in the early morning and the NEA meteorological service weather forecast of low clouds, high winds and chances of rain.
The RSAF Black Knights F16 flew over the Marina Bay Financial Centre while I was walking towards the Merlion Park at 1100 hours.
Fifty aircrafts were involved in the 2015 RSAF 4th Internal Rehearsal, National Day Parade.
RSAF aircraft flypast list for the 2015 National Day Parade.
1) Five RSAF Black Knights F16 coming over from Marina Bay Financial Centre for the five stars tribute.
2) One RSAF Chinook with Singapore state flag and two Apache.
3) Twenty RSAF F16 for the number 50 followed by six RSAF Black Knights F16 bomb burst flying above the Marina Bay Sands.
4) RSAF helicopter strike package, two RSN Seahawks S70B, two Superpuma, two Apache and two Chinooks.
5) One RSAF C130H and two Fokker 50 MPA.
6) One RSAF KC135 Stratotanker, no deployment of the refuelling boom or the hose and drogue system, four F5S and one G550 CAEW.
7) Six RSAF Black Knights F16 star burst and cross.
8) Three RSAF F15SG for the last flypast.
It would be better if the NDP committee have put up an infographic for the NDP 50th anniversary flypast and mobile column, right here right now.
Infographic: Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Flypast
Personally from a photography point of view, it was difficult to capture the RSAF F16 number 50 and the RSAF Black Knights bomb burst as the separation timing was too close as it passed the Marina Bay Sands.
I would have preferred some time to capture the number 50 then the bomb burst and finally the 50 and bomb burst in a single frame.
]1[ Whiteout at the Marina Bay Sands.
]2[ The sun shielded by the clouds as the RSAF Chinook and two Apache making it’s approach to the Padang.
]3[ RSAF Chinook and two Apaches making their way back to the holding area.
]5[ Twenty RSAF F16 aircrafts making the number 50, followed by the RSAF Black Knights F16 flying over Marina Bay Sands.
]6[ Twenty RSAF F16 aircrafts making the number 50.
]7[ RSAF Black Knights F16 bomb burst.
]8[ RSAF helicopter strike package consisting of two each of RSN Seahawks, Apache, Superpuma and Chinook.
]9[ RSAF strike package consisting of one C130H and two Fokker 50 MPA.
]10[ RSAF strike package consisting of one KC135 Stratotanker, four F5S and one G550 CAEW.
]11[ RSAF strike package consisting of one KC135 Stratotanker, four F5S and one G550 CAEW.
]12[ RSAF Black Knights F16 star burst and cross.
]13[ RSAF F15SG going through it’s paces.
]14[ Altitude separation between fixed and rotary wing, a F15SG flying over the helicopter strike package.
]15[ Three RSAF F15SG coming in over the Marina Bay Sands for the last flypast.
]16[ A song dedication, see you at the next NDP Rehearsals.
More photos in Flickristan.